Are you planning to visit Dubai soon and want to know the top areas in Dubai where you can rent a property and the top touristic destinations you can visit? Dubai is an excellent place to visit as it has many popular areas that have landmarks, historical places, and luxurious hotels that attract many people from all over the world. In this article, we will discuss the best areas where you can rent a property and the best places you can visit in Dubai.
Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah, and Business Bay are the top areas in Dubai to rent a property. These areas have many apartments, villas, hotels, and penthouses, so you can choose the property that is suitable for you. You can find restaurants, cafes, clinics, and hospital facilities that will be at your service at any time you need. In addition, all these areas have excellent public transportation, so you can go from one place to another easily and can visit the best places in Dubai.
Dubai is considered a beautiful city that many tourists like to visit every year. It has many touristic places that cannot be numbered. We will discuss the top places you can visit and enjoy your time at.
Burj Khalifa is the tallest building, developed by Emaar Properties. It was established in Downtown Dubai in 2004 and opened to the public in 2010. It consists of 162 floors divided into studios, apartments, companies, hotels, and restaurants. It is one of the most important places in Dubai that attracts tourists from all over the world.
• Get the best views of Dubai City from the top of Burj Khalifa.
• Dine at At.mosphere, which is the tallest restaurant in Burj Khalifa.
• Enjoy the services and hospitality at Armani Hotel, which is a five-star hotel in Burj Khalifa, designed by Giorgio Armani, the world’s famous Italian designer.
• Relax at the Burj Club, which contains a gym and spa.
Dubai Mall is one of the largest shopping malls in the world. It is located next to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in Dubai. It contains more than 1200 stores, food outlets, cinema screens, restaurants, cafes, and a gaming zone and hotel. It attracts many visitors each year who come to enjoy its view and do other activities.
• Visit Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo which is famous for having the largest aquarium tank in the world.
• See the Human Waterfall.
• Make your children enjoy their time by playing at KidZania.
• Watch the best movies at Reel Cinemas, which is one of the largest cinemas in the Middle East.
• Visit VR Park Dubai, which is the largest virtual reality park in the world.
Dubai Fountain is the tallest fountain in the world that shoots water up to a height of 500 feet. It is found in Burj Khalifa Lake at the center of Downtown Dubai. It was inaugurated during the opening of Dubai Mall. Because of its unique design, it attracts thousands of visitors each year who come to enjoy the beauty of the Dubai Fountain.
• Experience the show of the Dubai Fountain while riding a boat.
• Watch the marvelous show from the Fountain Bridge.
• Dine at the restaurants with seating areas that overlook the lake and fountain.
Dubai Museum is the main museum in Dubai. It is located in Al Fahidi Fort and is considered the oldest building in Dubai. The museum was opened in 1971 to present the traditional way of life in Dubai. It receives many visitors who come to know Dubai’s culture.
• Explore the Courtyard.
• Visit the Oasis area to know information about the desert and falconry.
• See the Bedouin craft to know their lifestyle.
• Know more about the marine life of Dubai.
• Take a look at the traditional home and Masjid.
Dubai Miracle Garden is the largest garden in the world. It is located in Dubai land. It contains more than 50 million flowers and 250 million plants. Many tourists from all over the world come to Dubai to enjoy the beauty and creativity of the Dubai Miracle Garden.
• Walk through the Hearts passage, which contains beautiful and colorful heart-shaped flowers.
• Visit the butterfly garden, which is the largest garden in the world.
• See the Emirates A380 Plane covered with flowers and plants.
• Visit Disney Avenue, which has iconic Disney characters.
Dubai Frame is the largest frame in the world. It is an architectural landmark that is located in Zabeel Park. The frame represents the old and new eras in Dubai so that you can learn about the present, past, and future of Dubai. Many visitors like to visit Dubai Frame to know more about Dubai’s history through the gallery.
• Reach the sky deck level that connects the two towers and enjoy the panoramic view of the city.
• Walk across the glass bridge through the elevator.
• Take a selfie picture with the largest frame in the world.
Dubai is different from any other city as it has many landmarks that are not found anywhere else. Visiting Dubai is an experience you will remember forever. If you want to rent a property in Dubai and need help, contact RE/MAX UAE by calling +971 4 589 7376, and we will help you.